Pages

Sunday 29 November 2009

Thinking about connections

My head is full of ideas for the 1st challenge.  There are so many things that can be connected, are connected or connect.  I started by thinking of forms of transport because of Robbie's idea of trains and Rosie saying that trains could still be involved.  Then I thought of communication and the different forms we use.  There are family trees.  Almost everything in life is connected in some way or another:  a seed is connected to a plant and a bee is connected to a flower.  What about zips, buttons and press-studs?

This is such a wonderful theme.  The problem will be narrowing it down and concentrating on one idea.  I think I know which way I'm going and I don't think you will be surprised.....

Hilary

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about our first project-comnections conjours up ideas of journeys and relationships present past and future.
    Now to translate these into fabric and related media! Looking forward to it
    Pam Chasen

    ReplyDelete