Pages

Monday 4 January 2010

Resolutions

Hi everyone

We had a few days of R&R at the cottage and went skiing - the weather and snow conditions were perfect.  Now it's time to buckle down and figure out how I'm connected - right now I want to make sure my head is still connected to the rest of me.  My thoughts are going off on so many tangents.  

Lists - that will be where I'll start.  Do any of you make art notebooks?  Every time I open a new book to start I'm too intimidated.  If you do, would you kindly share a page or two to inspire.

All the very best to all of you for a great 2010.

Dianne

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful scene- lucky you - the snow has been great.
    Like Ellen, I also know what I want to do but no idea how to translate it.
    I also freeze up with the blank books. I have heard that one should paint a wash on the pages or make some marks- less inhibiting. I prefer scrap paper for lists. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo Dianne, the snow looks lovely, especially when I'm sitting here with the A/C on because its just too hot to be true.
    I've had some thermofax screens made and need to start playing with the ideas that area swirling around in my head :)

    ReplyDelete