Pages

Saturday 13 February 2010

Making headway

Ideas are flowing.....

I feel particularly well 'connected' to be invited into this 12bythedozen group. My guild connections are showing me fun new techniques to explore.

After visiting my home province of British Columbia this month there were many deeply routed connection of friends, relatives, sports, activities and places calling my name.

My Mexican vacation has been shortened as my husband was too ill to travel on our scheduled departure day (today). We weren't able to find a flight for Saturday or Sunday because of snowstorms and President's Day. All connections were very poor! So we opted to leave on Monday.

The postitive outcome of our delayed trip is that I am playing with my new 'Fantastix' paints and foiling pen. Expect to see at least one of these being used on my 'Connections' piece. The other bonus of being home tonight is I'm about to watch the opening ceremonies of the 2010 Winter Olympics.

Colleen

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you were set back a bit. Hopefully all the hot sun and R&R will set him right again. But good that you were able to "play" some more.
    Have a good trip
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear the holiday has been disrupted. Hope your husband is feeling much better and you can enjoy yourselves. Glad you were able to 'lemonade from the lemons' and look forward to seeing what you can do with the pens.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete