Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2010

3 to go!

well done to all of you and what fun. not sure why on earth my posting came out before a posting of heather's yesterday even though i did it afterwards. feel that the continuity is not as fluid because of this. any ideas on moving it so that it can be with the others will be great!
what is the next subject? and when is it due?
and come on you other 3 - i am running to my computer every few minutes awaiting the rest of the interpretations!
enjoy the day!

2 comments:

  1. When I click on the Frenzy heading at the top of the blog, Pam's piece is not showing up as part of the group. Hilary, would you be able to fix this please?

    It is my turn to choose the next topic, but I would like to wait a few hours to savour our accomplishments with Frenzy. I prefer a February 28 unveiling: otherwise we will run into another December 31 deadline in 2011.

    Well done, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same problem- getting back to the complete group is tricky. I am going to go out and come back.

    ReplyDelete