Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2010

Nosegay


Well, here's my result from the Nosegay challenge. I did it as soon as we got the blocks, back when I thought I might be leaving Canada in September. You can still see vestiges of the original block, though I never thought to take a photo of the original.

I also never thought to take my camera out with me last Sunday. It snowed here on Saturday night, and on the Sunday Mick and I went for a walk in a park nearish to here. The snow had frozen onto every trunk, branch and twig, but there were still leaves hanging. It was a complete study in black, white and gold - absolutely beautiful but you'll have to imagine it for yourselves.

Off to start Frenzy - I haven't even got any ideas yet, but I'm glad the date has come forward. Our son is coming out here for Xmas, and we're renting a small cabin in a national park for four days - with no electricity or mobile coverage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment