Pages

Friday 3 December 2010

New Theme

I have doing some quilting - always a good time to let the mind wander around an idea for me.  With my background in architecture' structure' straight away said buildings to me, but I started to think about infra structures in our lives - utilities and transport for example.  Then I thought about the structure of our very being - our DNA.  Living on the beautiful Dorset coast with the Jurassic Coast and fossils nearby, I have often seen the structures of fossils - so what about a skeletal structure...?  What a fascinating theme - thanks, Heather.

Hilary

PS  there's always de-structure....wicked me!

1 comment:

  1. How about the structure of our daily lives with time and calendars, the structure of our language (ableit it is not ALWAYS the Queen's English!), and I would be remiss if I didn't think about the structure of our underclothes that keeps us "together"! HA Oooh, how we allow these ideas to percolate!

    ReplyDelete