Pages

Saturday 30 April 2011

Stats

Today has been one of those ideal spring days.  I even managed a trip to a garden centre.  For those of you not in Montreal, our annual planting really shouldn't happen before May 21st or so as there may still be frost.  But I will look after my collection and cover them if needs be.  We even dined al fresco (oops, gave that one away:)

I have discovered something new- to me at least, about the blog set up.  If you go into design, then click on stats, then click on more where it says audience you will see more specifically what's happening with views.  I hope I'm not the only one that didn't know this!

3 comments:

  1. Dianne, I am lost. I can't even find 'design'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if it's because I have a gmail address. It's up in the top right corner and shows up after you've signed in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is cool!! I never knew that was there! So much of this electronic stuff just stymies me!

    ReplyDelete