Pages

Saturday 4 June 2011

Beaconsfield Quilters' Guild Studio Tour


The guild organized a studio tour this past week and I spent quite a lot of time organizing and cleaning up, so I thought I would share it with you. It has not been so clean since the last studio tour! I tried to post lots of photos, but I seem only to be able to show 2 at a time, so I will post a couple of times. Actually it seemed tidier in person than in these photos, but oh well. I even sorted all my tiny scraps into bins, by colour.

2 comments:

  1. Helena, you have shown us lots of interesting ideas for storage and display. I have a couple of similar units from Ikea and find them well-suited to my needs. Thank you for sharing your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, your studio looks much too clean - are you sure they didn't want to be reassured that their messy sewing rooms were OK?

    Love the display of rosettes!

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete