Pages

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Fresh Page

Well, what a treat yesterday.  I'm like a kid opening presents on our deadline day.  Fabulous quilts.

You may have noticed I opened a new page to put the images together again like the previous ones.  My problem is that I can't access the new page from my home page.  I know that Linda B can - is anyone else having trouble opening the new page?  Please let me know.

Hilary

PS  I am really excited about FRAGMENTS and have the source already - it will be the fulfillment of finding this inspiration and actually doing something about it.  The photos were taken back in 2007.  H

4 comments:

  1. I don't even see the new page.

    You're right - it's such a treat to see all the quilts come in, and the comments. I spent much of the day running back and forth to my computer. I thank you all for such inspiration and for all the nice remarks.

    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I click on the word Fresh on the Home Page, it does not respond. I had the same experience a couple of days ago with the Structure button.

    A thrilling experience yesterday to watch the showcase of talent and commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fresh - i see it and it looks gr8 - thanks hil!

    got home late last night after a full day of shopping and errands with my older daughter who leaves today for 2 months in israel!
    it was like opening all my birthday gifts at once!
    thank you all - your beautiful pieces - your encouraging remarks - what a feast - my husband and i spent nearly approx an hour looking at all the beautiful pieces and reading every remark
    looking forward to 'fragment' - no clue where i am going with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am able to open up all the pictures with my "Fresh" link. Thank you, Hilary!! My favorite day as well! Showed the pictures and comments to John (husband) and Morgan(son,just graduated West Point). They oohed and aahed over every picture! They also marveled at the varied interpretation of the same theme! What a treasure trove of talent!

    ReplyDelete