Pages

Sunday 31 January 2010

MORE WORKS FROM THE STADIUM


I am afraid there are too many pieces for me to show them all in one go but will keep adding a couple every now and again. The 'Totem Poles' are carved out of wood and consist of approx 6 sections standing approx 6m tall. There are 7 in total, 6 done by males and one female.
The soccer player is a collage in 'plastic' waste. There are two of these and are very cleverly done.
I agree, our theme is proving very stimulating. I am seeing 'connections' every time I open my eyes and find it hard to stay focused and keep on track with my original plan.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Phil. While I don't normally like people in my pictures it helps to give the scale of these pieces. Very exciting to see.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the photos. It's lovely to see all this new art, some of which uses traditional forms.

    ReplyDelete