Pages

Thursday 1 July 2010

I absolutely loved all of the wonderful "Seeing Red" quilts as they are all so very, very different and it is so exciting when the day actually arrives and you can see what everyone has produced and how different they all are and when one is "in the moment" when different ideas come to the fore and one is inspired by one subject with so many different interpretations. I really loved them all and can't get over how one subject can create so much variety.

Why did I not think of the Football World Cup - right here on our doorstep too!

Frustration mounted yesterday afternoon when our server went down so did not enjoy as much excitement as you all did when each and every quilt popped up onto the screen and had to wait until this morning to actually see everything that everyone had done. So apologies for not putting the new subject up yesterday as promised!

I guess you are all wanting to know what the next subject is - well here goes !

R E F L E C T I O N S

I have no idea what I am going to do but it has lots of connotations and I trust you will enjoy creating.




2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the virtual world, Patricia. How frustrating for the server to let you down just the day you need to be in contact to see the quilts popping up on the website.

    Great theme - plenty of scope for all our fertile minds. Do I really have to wait until the end of September?!

    Please feel free to talk about your thoughts and even show us how and what you are thinking of or working on - this is no longer a 'secret' society! It would be great to hear more often from everybody.

    A new day - a new theme...

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your theme! It has a lot of scope both realistically and abstractly. Right this second I am looking at the reflection on an interior window at my cottage and I can see a hummingbird at the feeder which is stuck on the outside window. Since I didn't have to turn around he stayed there for quite some time. Hmmm, this is going to be fun!

    ReplyDelete