Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

A new member

I would like to introduce you to a new member, Linda Bilsborrow.  I have known Linda for many years now as we are both members of Contemporary Quilt in the UK.  We have worked together on various projects and I am an admirer of her work.  She has agreed to step in to bring the number back up to 12 as Rosie is stepping back from the group while she has her hands full running the farm. 

Thank you for your contribution up till now, Rosie.  I hope you will join us again sometime in the future when your life allows you a bit more time for quilting - then we will become a baker's dozen!

Meanwhile, welcome Linda.  I am sure you will fit in here just fine.  We're a varied group with open minds who just enjoy challenging ourselves and sharing our quilting journeys.

Hilary

3 comments:

  1. How nice to have another Linda in the group. Welcome, Linda, I know your name well from the Contemporary Group yahoo group, and am delighted you have now joined this group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Linda! Could you tell us a little bit about yourself? Maybe post some images of your work? Rosie, you will be missed, but I hope you will continue to follow us and give us the benefit of your opinion from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Linda! I look forward to getting to know you. Rosie, I'm going to miss seeing your work - I hope that you will stay connected and let us know what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete