Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Structure !

I am finding this so difficult - I loved the two pics you put up and would definitely have used one or the other. I have started (on paper) and discarded so many ideas as being too much of one thing or another and have still not settled on anything definite which is frustrating me no end. My machine was packed up and put away in the middle of December as I decided that I needed a break from it. I still have not set it up yet and I am starting to panic as all sorts of other projects, from the various groups I belong to are crowding in now that the new year has started. By now I have usually finished my piece so this is now putting me in a panic ! I know, I know we still have a few weeks - but still !

1 comment:

  1. I must admit that I find that having too many ideas is as bad as, if not worse than, having none - there is no obvious starting point!
    The first thing I did after Christmas were some long awaited repairs. Hope you get going soon.

    ReplyDelete