Pages

Thursday 10 March 2011

Hello All

Hello to all the 12 by the dozen members.Thank- you for the invitation to join your talented art group. My name is Michele Meredith and I live in Hudson Quebec, near Montreal. I have been a member of the Text'Art group that meet for a playdate once a month to explore surface design tequniques and discuss all things creative. My background is in landscape design and I have been involved in making mixed media art with a paint / fabric/ stitch process for a few years now. I really look forward to exploring themes together with all of you and learning from the experience. I hear your themes are re"Fresh"ing.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome, Michele. Perhaps you could post a couple of pictures of your work for all to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Michele, can't wait to see your work and learn more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome Michele, from sunny SA. Loved your guest 'structure' piece. Looking forward to more works.

    ReplyDelete