Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

MY SPACE!

I had to take some pics in my 'studio' this morning for a friend thinking of setting her machine into a table.  I decided to show you my studio/space and you will realize why I am so envious of all you lucky ladies who have wonderful large studios.

This is our 3rd and smallest room probably just over 3m square. 

This is your view as you turn left on entering the room.
Swing to the right to the opposite side
Swing right again facing the entrance to the room

Move back to between the first two pics (sorry could not change pics around!)






3 comments:

  1. Look at that nice big window! I like your idea of using an easel as a design wall. Everything seems to have its place. And don't think those award ribbons went unnoticed either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you have managed to pack an awful lot into a Bijoux space. When it is this tight you have to be tidy. I also like the idea of an easel for a design wall - it means it's very mobile.

    Is that an Elaine Barnard piece on the wall?

    http://www.fibreworksart.com/Barnard.html

    Thanks for sharing.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it is the result of an Elaine Barnard workshop many years ago. Originally the pieces were to form the lower edges of a waistcoat but had a second thought ..... do I need to attract attention to my 'waistline/hips'. I went to plan B and have floated them in a wooden frame using beads to attach them.

    ReplyDelete