Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Congratulations to all!


As the one who selected this title of this challenge, I want to congratulate you on submitting such fascinating interpretations of what this word conjurs up for you.
Every challenge from our blog members has brought about tremendous growth in my journey as an artist. I want to thank you all for that.
I so want to reply to each one personally but I am leaving Canada shortly for a few days, and my lack of time prevents this.
Well done to all of you. Thank you in particular for the feedback of my piece (Hil - the 'nose" on the right was part of a map which I have already eradicated). I look forward to doing a part 3 of this series of mine and to incorporate all the valuable feedback.
Best wishes to all of you and good luck for the next challenge! It sounds an exciting one - thanks Linda!

3 comments:

  1. Good. I'm glad to hear you are going to carry on exploring this theme.

    My eye was following the fragments moving out of the 'picture' including the chopped off one. Maybe this is leading to the next piece?

    I wholeheartedly agree that these little challenges have given us confidence and the opportunity to push ourselves with excellent results.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! I so enjoy these challenges, which I think is aptly named. So many different challenges that I face with each theme...from development to deadline. I am privileged to be part of such a dynamic group of fiber artists. I look forward to meeting you some day!

    Safe travels, Pamela, hope it is to a fun destination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations all. Once again a spectacular display of originality and skill. I enjoy keeping track of you all. Marion

    ReplyDelete