Pages

Friday 20 July 2012

A small celebration - I think!

I'm doing a happy dance because I've just been accepted into a local textile and mixed media exhibiting group. This is a long standing group (They celebrated their 20th anniversary last year.) and well respected group locally and you can probably guess how nervous I was when I went along with my portfolio to meet the group. After a brief but anxious wait I heard yesterday that I'd been accepted and now I think I'm even more nervous  - about keeping up appearances, you can fool some of the people some of the time ..................!!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Linda! I have no doubt you will be challenged by this new opportunity for growth, and that you wil love every minute of it. They are lucky to have you in their group, just as we are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Linda. This will keep the adrenalin flowing! Does the group have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Heather said, they are lucky to have you Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news Linda. Which group?

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats linda - terrific achievement.
    how's all going with the olympics? was in london for the day last wed (at the hospital of neurology and neurosurgery visiting a cousin) but enough to get some of the olympic fever and do some shopping at M&S

    ReplyDelete