Pages

Friday 8 November 2013

That perfect colour

I am so impressed with Heather's attempt's to obtain the right colour. I think for the next round we should commission her to dye enough fabric for all of us!!!!
But that's just my way of deflecting attention from my confession - I have strayed away from the original colour palette. Linda's flower reminded me of events from the past that I wanted to capture and in an attempt to avoid a pictorial representation I decided that I would create a collage. In auditioning additional fabrics I moved on from my original selection. So whilst I was very much inspired by the original there is not a lot of connection with my finished piece!

1 comment:

  1. I seem to have missed this post. Now you really have us all intrigued, Linda. What are you going to be revealing on Saturday?

    We have had lovely sunny weather until today when I want to photograph my piece. Yes, not quite to the wire, but it is done.

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete