Pages

Monday 7 March 2016

COMBINED CONGRATS ON THE YELLOW CHALLENGE

A very big apology for being so late in responding to the challenge but I had to have an unexpected op on the Monday of the big reveal.  I had not told Hilary so I had to keep it mum until she had been put in the picture.  All went swimmingly well and I am back functioning again.

The down side is that it is very difficult to add to the comments that have been made already so I am just going to say well done to everybody.  It has been great fun working thru these colours and being surprised by all the wonderful interpretations, techniques used and results, but, I must say I am very excited about the new challenge. 

I am not sure how I am going to approach this challenge however having said that I am delighted with Paul Klee. I do have a book on him and in my down time I have had a very good read and look at the colour plates etc.  Where do I start!  I could even use our 'dotty' tool Hilary!

Enjoy the journey.

Phil

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back on your feet again, Phil.

    Ha, ha - I also thought of the dotty tool!!!

    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery, Phil. I hope that looking at all the posts and their comments kept you amused for an hour or two during your down time.

    ReplyDelete